What Do We Know About Our Current Situation?
The current pandemic involving Covid-19 is a fluid situation. Daily and even hourly updates paint an extremely cloudy picture involving all things from treatment to sanitation and disinfection. Many with the illness have reported symptoms such as the common cold, while others have been hospitalized with more severe illnesses such as pneumonia (full accurate list of symptoms from CDC). While most of us will not contract the virus, or even show symptoms if we do, evidence shows us that approximately 15% of individuals that contract the virus will have strong to severe symptoms. Those individuals with compromised immune systems are the most at risk.
What Is Being Done?
New recommendations on social distancing, group gatherings and especially disinfection practices have been brought to the forefront to help fight the virus and its’ spread throughout our communities. These focus points will allow us to mitigate the reach this Covid-19 pandemic will have. This is key. In shuttering schools and social-gathering settings (restaurants, bars, theatres, just to name a few), our elected officials are trying to keep critical infrastructure in place, such as police, fire, EMS, and all members of our medical community. As of now, there are several vaccines being distributed for the Covid-19 virus, but we continue to delay the spread, thus reducing the impact throughout the community.
We Can Help Keep Your Home, Company & Employees Safe
ECO Restoration & Cleaning Services is prepared to disinfect your facility, using only IICRC trained technicians and only hospital-grade products. These products can be delivered using a combination of methods, all of which can be planned with you. Our treatment plans will start with a full evaluation of your facility (measurements, layout, scope) so a complete proposal using guidelines from OSHA, EPA, and the CDC can be presented. The scope of work can include the following:
- scheduled application(s) of hospital-grade and food safe disinfectants via topical wipe, fogging / misting
- services will be performed by IICRC trained technicians
- technician(s) will use the best equipment available, including respirators and full PPE
- technicians are fully trained to disperse the chemicals, sanitizing your facility
- we have access to the most effective treatments and chemistry available on the market
- proper disposal of all contaminated agents upon completion
Which Products Will We Use?
We use Benefect disinfectants which are classified by public health authorities as a hospital grade and food safe disinfectant (against Covdi-19) having no known adverse affects to human health or the environment (including: Inhalation, Ingestion, Skin Irritation, Skin Sensitization or Eye Irritation). Please reach out with any questions about your disinfection plan.)
How Effective Are These Products?
While there is much uncertainty involving the Covid-19 virus, ECO Restoration & Cleaning Services have the products and the IICRC-certified technicians to rid your home or place of business from this dreaded virus. This is great news for any business and anyone looking to have added peace of mind that comes with a clean and sanitized facility. Approved anti-microbial agents, including the ones listed above, kill small non-enveloped viruses (and enveloped viruses) such as the Novel Coronavirus. Pharmacal Research Labs gives detailed information regarding effective products to use during an outbreak based on EPA guidelines.
Are These Products Safe? The More You Know...
Benefect products are:
- classified by public health authorities as Hospital Grade Disinfectants, having no known adverse effects to human health or the environment (including: Inhalation, Ingestion, Skin Irritation, Skin Sensitization or Eye Irritation).
- classified by the FDA as “Generally Recognized As Safe (GRAS)” or as Direct Food Additives & by the EPA as Minimal Risk & therefore does not require to be rinsed off surfaces, even food contact surfaces.
- contains no ammonia, chlorine, oxidizers, alcohols, petrochemicals or other synthetic or potentially hazardous ingredients
- non-corrosive, non-flammable,non-reactive and has a neutral Ph*
- products have also been certified by the UL Ecologo Program which is North America’s leading benchmark of environmentally-responsible products and services. All formulas, ingredients and environmental claims have been independently audited/verified by underwriters and laboratories.
Want To Get Started?
If you want to get your cleaning profile started and your cleaning schedule designed, please reach out. We'll begin by asking you a few questions about your buildings and spaces to be cleaned. Additionally, we will note any specifications and guidelines that you have already in place.
We are available 24/7 to take your calls at 1-833-372-0001. Or, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org